  *375975 (-5)
  New poster, new MOCs.

Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking for about a year. The beginning of which marked the ending of my Dark Ages. The large AFOL community at LUGNET, along with some other places, easily sparked a sleeping interest in LEGO. I've been broke ever (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Grand Opening of my Bricklink store!

Take a look at my new Bricklink store: (URL) new and eventually used sets will be added over the next couple of weeks. Thanks! Bob (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) the statues of the birds on the first floor interior, the logo of "Tours" built into the wall, and the SNOT windows on the observatory -I love that! The bus is great too (especially your description in your post). Cool work! I hope this (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

"Avi Parvin" <parvin@netvision.net.il> wrote in message news:H8B4pB.n5@lugnet.com... (...) solved (...) to (...) Th family car is an idea I like to see more of too. But, let's take a moment to look at the auto manufactures and market consists of in (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Poll

(...) Or at least add a "other" alternative to cover everything else... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact