  *375848 (-10)
  Re: Old Moc: Ranch house

Aww, cute. Is that your first Lego set ever? On the house, very nice. I'm in awe of the amount of slopes you had as a kid. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Blue Express passenger train with a cool front (?)

Very nice! Thanks for including the cut-away shot that shows the construction technique. Bruce (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Can't run software

"Bill Lane" <lane@pipeline.com.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H8A341.L5K@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) was (...) bit (...) the (...) display (...) But it gives me a good clue what is wrong. Our installation runs fine at 1024x768, 32Bit. So that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: see Schickele tram train

(...) No doubt about that!... Comparing to your own design (one of my favourites BTW), it becomes obvious that 6 wide is better for scale but 8 wide takes the prize for detail... :-) The 7 segments retain fairly accurate proportions, at least on a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Securities Firm and Statue Maker's Marketplace

Hey Jeremy, Do you mean add the concept that Nathan just invented? Sure go ahead, seems like a good idea. "Shop design for end of alley" or something like that. The MM sure has taken off hasn't it, Jeremy? Woohoo! Josh (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Playing with scale

Sean, As much as I love your large scale stuff, in some ways I'm enjoying these small creations even more. I always like the creativity that micro scale building brings out. I like how you did the wheels. I'll have to try my hand at some micro cars. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build)

  Fleebnorks?

Hey, As you probably know, I've just joined LUGNET, so I probably missed some explanation of this, but...... WHAT THE HECK IS A "FLEEBNORK"!?!?!?!?!?!? I've heard this strange creature mentioned many times in .space, but I can't figure out what it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Good luck?

(...) I'm trying to think back to A+G but that seems to make sense. There are others who post here who are far superior to me at math so I'll leave that to them. So now you can find points on a circle. Here's the problem: a) How do you divide up (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) I hope it's not. A long pin or two vertically seperated hinges will work much better than a horizontal turntable. A hinge is often preferable in applications requiring a rotation of less than 180 degrees. The strenght of the hinge on a JCB (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: How can I get a Mindstorms Ultimate Accessories Kit??????

Thanks for the kind offer, but it recently became available online again for Canada, I ordered it (by phone... I HATE that) from Lego.com sunday. However, they sure do take their sweet time to ship it to me... (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact