  *375672 (-5)
  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

LOL! Those are great, Gil. Very funny. There's also a large amount of work in there, as well. I like how you did the X-wing's nose and wings. So, what's next? The B-Wing? :) -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: GG-1 Model Complete

Very nice. I would love to see how you have the inner trucks configured. They would almost have to be floating to make it around curves. -Rob "Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:H882K7.Ao7@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

Here is what I've calculated on this new component "gear wheel" (my calculations could be MILES off of correct, mind you): -Teeth count is approximately 96 on the outside. -Outside diameter is 24 studs -Inside diameter is 20 studs -The strip running (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Specific parts needed for a project. Please read.

Hello! Well, I was working on this project the other day (drafting the structures for my medieval village), when I mysteriously came up short of several items, most of them being for the scenery/ villagers. Anyway, to make this post short, here's a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Greetings! I figure what Jamie did for the SW/Pod crossover, I could try for with the bikes. PLMKWYT (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact