  *375312 (-5)
  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto/train4 Lego Train Show, January 18th, 2003

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H877wL.DF9@lugnet.com... (...) :: shakes head, smiling :: Iain (off to install those pneumatically-actuated shocks in my Tercel to pimp it up a notch) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  New MOC of an old design

I would like to present my most prized mech in my collection, the Madcat. (deep links) (URL) gallery (after moderation) (URL) so its really not all that new. I've had this mech for about three years now. It originally started out very similar to the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Spybotics Programmable Controller Internals

(...) There are two .pdf files in the LegoMindstorms 2.5 SDK that have tons of information on the Spybotics. One is the LASM bytecodes and the other gives a ROM overview of the mission system. The SDK can be found at the following link: (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: SW Mini Sets

(...) Hmmmm?!?! Another reason to soon make a trip to St. Jacob's. I need a new pair of Garneau slippers also and they have them there (at another store - obviously). On another note, I received a Winners gift certificate for Christmas and am (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

AC, I hope you guys don't slow down. I've always enjoyed your work, as have a whole bunch of people here and at fbtb. There are certainly other SW dioramas out there. The work of S. Fujita of course sets the standard. That great Hoth layout Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact