  *374958 (-10)
  Re: An Australian legend in Lego for the ISCC2

(...) What The FireTruck Does This Stand For? Kerry (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Brick Sorting

Hi there! When I first came out of the black cave and picked up this amazing hobby once more my collection was in the 10K size and I realized I needed sorting. I bought a few boxes used to sort screw, nuts and bolts in garages, mounted them on a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Lego Technic Set 8277 MIB from 1997 from ISLAND_OASIS

Hello, There is only a short time left on this auction and it is only up to $5.50!!! Someone will be getting this great set at a STEAL of a price. Heres the link: (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SW Mini Sets

(...) I'm biting my tongue, I'm biting my tongue.... (...) That's Ok. Sometimes we forget where the USA is too :-) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: MOC: All Terrain Crane

(...) Clever design on the boom, both extension and elevating. But why didn't you use real drive and suspension, bet you could have fit some RC from HiTechnic in there aswell :) The stickers look OK from here, and they lead me to explore the (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: My New Website

Thanks to those who responded. I can't really complain about no responses too much because I am one of those who just reads and rarely posts. Anyway... Matt: I hope to get some more biography information on there, but so far I don't really know too (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ldraw and 3DS

Hello, Have you tried 3DWin? (URL) Schad" <sschad@schadlaw.com> wrote in message news:H7zqsz.n3u@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  NSW 40 Class...revamped yet again!

Here it is once more, but in an even more attractive red and light gray livery (as well as makng a few refinements such as lowering the hoods to achieve that classic ALCO outline) (URL) to it's hollow construction and use of a single 9V motor, it is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for December 2002

Huzzah! Sorry for the delay... Holidays and all. MOTM for December is Jeff Kiser's "Piano Keys". An intriguing concept, better explained now with Jeff's text. I wonder if it could actually work? SOTM is Peter Palfy's "Prison!". I like this scene. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Snapshot: moonbase module evolution progress

(URL) how I test an area of the module before I do a permanent addition. This is going to be the new bathroom for the Arcane homestead. The tubes go to water recycler hidden off to the left. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact