  *374952 (-5)
  Re: My New Website

Thanks to those who responded. I can't really complain about no responses too much because I am one of those who just reads and rarely posts. Anyway... Matt: I hope to get some more biography information on there, but so far I don't really know too (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ldraw and 3DS

Hello, Have you tried 3DWin? (URL) Schad" <sschad@schadlaw.com> wrote in message news:H7zqsz.n3u@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

  NSW 40 Class...revamped yet again!

Here it is once more, but in an even more attractive red and light gray livery (as well as makng a few refinements such as lowering the hoods to achieve that classic ALCO outline) (URL) to it's hollow construction and use of a single 9V motor, it is (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winner for December 2002

Huzzah! Sorry for the delay... Holidays and all. MOTM for December is Jeff Kiser's "Piano Keys". An intriguing concept, better explained now with Jeff's text. I wonder if it could actually work? SOTM is Peter Palfy's "Prison!". I like this scene. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Snapshot: moonbase module evolution progress

(URL) how I test an area of the module before I do a permanent addition. This is going to be the new bathroom for the Arcane homestead. The tubes go to water recycler hidden off to the left. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact