  *374925 (-10)
  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

(...) What's to adimit? Classic space will always be king! Mark (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

man, i've been wondering when your next mecha will grace the scene again. you have truly mastered the mobile platform, especially in this latest model. the fact that it is huge really impresses me because of all the detail you can put into something (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: New MOCs: Some really tiny NYC landmarks

Sean Kenney wrote: > All: > > Hi there, everyone! Over the weekend I made some super-tiny scale New York > City landmarks. Each is no more than a few inches tall... I made the > CitiGroup Center, the Empire State Building, the UN, and the Woolworth (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Pod just not practical? Try a Cube...

(...) Very entertaining! What a great use for those soccer bases. The urge to buy an NBA set just so my cubes look different is upon me.... (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brick Sorting

Wow. You all have some great sorting systems. The beauty of this project, as I was telling Tim Courtney earlier today, is that I am in the process of gutting my basement and rebuilding it. I wanted to get a general idea before I started framing and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

"Robin Harbron" <macbeth@tbaytel.net> wrote in message news:H84B8s.6rM@lugnet.com... (...) You rule. I honestly wasn't expecting anything inside, my jaw kinda dropped when I saw the hatch open. I had no idea you could fit so much in there! I (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Pod just not practical? Try a Cube...

(...) The train module is really cute, and the last page I just about died laughing!! :-D Keep up the great work! -Tim (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My Adventurers ISCC entry

(...) Very nice work! (...) Very clever. Very, very clever. (...) I also like Capt Beauvais' hat! (...) Absolutely! Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: ABS... but which one?

Pedro: Your assumptions are absolutely correct. Most of Lego's plastic is a special (top secret) version of Bayer Novodur. Lego also uses a version of Lustran and, more recently, a version of Makrolon. If you spend enough time on the Bayer site they (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: anybody seen this?

(...) Looks like a Jack Stone canopy, minus the print. Adrian (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact