  *374895 (-10)
  Re: Roll Call! (((Almost 50)))

-Castle ROLL-CALL: ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (...) (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, but always around. (6) Anthony Sava - the Lego Bandito and (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Hi Alex, Here's my little story of sorting... from early in my rebuilding of a collection to now. When I first began buying bricks again as an adult, sorting wasn't really much of an issue. As soon as it became necessary, I really just started (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Best of 2002

What?! The Galidor sets are sooo sweet, PLUS they have awesome pieces... I think it's a good thing I have my address listed as confidential, otherwise I'd get mailbombs. Seriously though, I have to agree with you, Bruce, about the Blacksmith's (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

I am currently in the process of re-sorting most of my collection. I have been using a variety of storage systems. I have the containers for the bulk bricks and various size tilt bins for the more smaller parts. (URL) know some people don't like (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

I think the majority of people agree that sorting pieces by type is much better than by color. After a while though, you get so many colors of the same type that you have to buy more containers and separate those same type pieces by color too. In (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My Seed Part MOC: Warp Generator

"Leanne Opaskar" <lopaskar@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:H82rGK.Jw0@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) it is. (...) Thats pretty neat. It's little things like this that really give character to big ship interiors. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Mecha (finally...)

(...) It's so very organic, and yet retains the hard edges (but surprisingly studless) military look. I love the cockpit, the big cannon, the leg detailling, um, everything! man! Stunning! But what's this: (URL) don't follow where it fits... wow! (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) handle that load again ;-) Adrian, that is one plush building area that you have. I'm surprised your wife hasn't banned you to the garage. I can understand why you were banished from the upstairs ;-) Thanks for the link and good luck sorting. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Home Depot here I come ;-) Thanks for the info, John. -alex (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brick Sorting

(...) Babble? John, you didn't babble...no, you just delivered an Odyssey to Lugnet ;-) Actually, thank you for the great advice and wonderful story. It's nice to see that you "won" in the end against your brother :-) -alex (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact