  *374699 (-5)
  FA: Headwear, Ending Thursday night

(URL) lots, 10 helmets/hairpieces each, opening bid $1.00 each. Ending Thursday night. Hair, hats, caps, helmets with visors or goggles, low S$H($1.25 first class). E-mail with any questions. Thanks - Mark (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

Don't know what all information you need, but count me in as well... or to be more castle appropriate, my sword is yours. Steve (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Allegra...GRRR!

Sorry I don't have any better pics, but here's where I used Jen's arms in a moonbase module: (URL) afraid this this is the only <useful> application of a Galidor part I have seen before or since. Mark (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.galidor)

  Re: Happy birthday, Minifig!

"Johannes 'Jojo' Koehler" <chutspe@gmx.net> wrote in message (...) My wish is to see more female faces, torso's and hair. Others have said before a 1/10 female to male ratio is not good. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Amazing German show

Guys, you have to check this out: (URL) tempted to go 8 wide just because these models are so cool!* Calum * no, sorry, temporary insanity. Back to my 6 wide normality. (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact