  *374506 (-10)
  Building times (again)

Don't forget we have another build session this Saturday. People can come as early as 9 AM. I'll provide some sort of meal main dish again if people can bring a 2 liter and a snack. SteveM (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc

(...) > idea... but it may be a good way to get your 10 seconds of fame on the news. I doubt that would be a problem. (...) > have it held at a FedEx for pickup. Go there and pick it up and take the stuff to BW. One good suggestion from our travel (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  A New Year brings a new (simpler) way to load Vison Command on XP!

Hello everyone, For the past month I've been working to streamline the VC installs for XP and 2000. I'd like to thank all of those that took the time to let me know their experiences (good or bad) with attempting to perform the installations. The (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc

(...) Perhaps not those words, but assuming it goes with you on the plane, you need to tell the guards. If you check the suitcase, then the ticket counter person that takes the bag needs to be told. This guy wanted to take a camera that looked like (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  The 190th post to.nz

Hi all, Since no one has posted to nz for ages and I think the 190 post barrier is to blame I thought I would post the 190th. Come on there must be a few NZers with something to say. God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.nz)

  Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc

"Andy Gombos" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:000701c2b0ee$77...41@ANDY... (...) If I can make it, I will have my laptop. I won't be bringing a usb tower and my laptop has no serial ports. -Rob (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Mechastruct entries: CXT-79 Strider and mining suit (long post)

A week ago I had posted two more contest entries. I'm not trying to be pushy, but it seems noone has seen my post. I just wanted to make sure that my entries were accepted before the contest due date. Chris Oh, and it really isn't a long post. I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  RE: Air transportation of RCXs etc

I don't think saying "I have something that may appear to be a bomb" is a wise idea... but it may be a good way to get your 10 seconds of fame on the news. Perhaps FedEx is a better approach... you can ship the item to yourself and have it held at a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO AT-AT and Hailfire Droid (Smaller links)

It looks like two Snow troopers and 1 AT/At driver with the grey outfit. Yahoo- I hope they make some storyteller sets with a Hoth Invasion kit. Maybe three Snowtroopers, Darth Vader and a E-Web cannon. Thx, Shotgnz (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Air transportation of RCXs etc

I think as long as nothing is on, it will be fine. You may have a problem with corrupted firmware though - will there be a computer there to upload new firmware/programs if needed? The radiation may flip some bits and change everything. I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.suggestions (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact