  *374437 (-10)
  LEGO article

Another Birmingham newspaper article (this one in Birmingham, Alabama) has a much friendlier writeup about LEGO (middle of this webpage): (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Re: Paging Ondrew Hartigan...

thank you. i will be shure to share what i come up with. also i would like to thank your club for a great weekend, even if i was sick. i really did enjoy myself and i got some great ideas. thanks ondrew (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Paging Ondrew Hartigan...

Ondrew, I can't get an e-mail to you, so just wanted to let you know the .dat file for my tank car frame is up. I tried the NILTC site, and haven't seen a single post of yours, but thought posting here was worth a shot. LMK when you retrieve the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org.niltc)

  Re: OT Brick Testament CONSPIRACY??!!

(...) Legal jurisdiction, they'd just assinate you. I got no doubt the CIA is our secret police. BTW, if I dissapear tomorrow, it's the CIA... (...) What do these guys do anyway? They're the Illuminati's strong arm, aren't they? Mark (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:H7yI7C.2pD@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) They are still available with "ship to country" set to Germany. HTH. -- Cheers Carlo LUGNET #24 (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Hi Tony, I think that was done already... cannot recall who did it, but some while ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf. Cheers, Pedro (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOC: Micro Mech

To explain the double post, I didn't think it'd take 24 hours to post my first attempt message. Oh well : ) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: 4-6-4 Hudson Yellowbelly

I saw this a couple days ago as I was browsing brickshelf. Very nice. I like the use of the stunt stick/backpack attachment thingy on the small headlights. Are those drivers lego parts from the old car sets? Or are they another manufacturer? (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!! (OOOOHHH, how 'bout a Space Castle??) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My impressions of the Imperial Star Destroyer Model ( some "spoilers")

During the week of Christmas I had a 9-day vacation from work. Along with spending time with my family, and playing a good chunk of Metroid Prime, I wanted to use the time to build my Star Destroyer. I decided that instead of trying to build it all (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact