  *374091 (-5)
  Re: Nuovo iscritto

Benvenuto anche da me, anche io sono appassionato di Train (9 V in particolare, ma non disdegno il resto) e Town(adoro i pompieri), ma poi con l'andare del tempo ho aggiunto i PIRATI (soprattutto i vascelli) , I CASTELLI (poco), qualche Technic e (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: RCX Problemi con il download del firmware

"Paolo Masetti" <paolom@pragmanet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:H7st5L.KKE@lugnet.com... (...) L' ignoranza abbonda dalle mie parti, dove trovo questi software? Ciao Paco (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: a trick to make NEW trainwheels work - PICTURE SERIE

(...) But what to do if you don't have a dremel or file? Anyone experience with sending the wheels back to LEGO Consumer Service for replacement? Don't forget that there are a lot of kids having train sets (especially with the Sinterklaas [December (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Best time/day to list auctions?

As a seller, I'm trying to decide when is best to list auctions, and I'd like input from you all: Since ebay auctions always end 5, 7, etc. days from the moment they are listed, it's important to start your auction (as the seller) at the right time (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)

(...) Funny - LEGOFAN was the second thing I tried for! :-) Oh well... (...) The DMV website I ordered it from said they reserve to make changes, so I'll wait until I have them in my grubby little meathooks... --BIll. (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact