  *198286 (-5)
  Re: Friday Dinner

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:G5Cxzy.2As@lugnet.com... (...) They (...) What, the wings don't flap? ;) Iain (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) I wouldn't recommend exposing the pneumatics in the LEGO Technic Search Sub (8250/8299) to water. I had some pneumatics when I was a child, and it was all ruined from exposure to water. Perhaps the new style pneumatics is higher quality, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: 18-inch Lego Minifigures - how about 10"

G'Day I don't know about these but I do know that 10" high Aquazone minifigs are available. I found them in at least two Werthiem (department store chain) stores in Berlin. They are full of bubble bath and seem to be made be a British company called (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Black Falcon Mini Figs on eBay

Subject says it all. Auction ends Tuesday. (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Online copy of Codepilot manual?

Hi, I've just received a 8479 (barcode truck) for my birthday... On opening the box it turned out that the codepilot instructions (i.e. not the set plans) were written in Italian, Spanish and Portugese only. Alas, I can cannot understand any of (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact