  *198266 (-10)
  Bay Sale 30% Off Everything

Hi folks, I'm pretty sure it's this weekend (or week) but Bay is 30% off Lego. You get 20% for all toys, then 10% if you use a Bay Card. You can apply for the card right there and then (and I think you get another 10% off too for that purchase) I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca)

  LEGO promotes drinking?!

In this auction for the LEGO 6067 Guarded Inn, the seller claims, "HARD TO FIND DUE TO THE FACT THE U.S. DISCONTINUED THE IMPORT DUE TO THE FACT OF IT PROMOTING DRINKING." I agree that the Guarded Inn is hard to find and that it was never sold in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: SCOTFEST 2000

(...) I'd like to echo that, it was a great day and made an excellent introduction to the concept of a Lego fest for someone who'd never attended such an event before. Staggering back home with carrier bags full of Lego trades and purchases made an (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Change background in povray?

(...) The thing with povray is that the standard 3 colors (RED, GREEN, BLUE) have a range from 0 to 1. So if you need "hot" red, you typ in the background RGB code:1,0,0 If you need a darker red you typ 0.5,0,0 and offcourse you can make all the (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Friday Dinner

(...) Things I Learned at the Third rtlToronto Dinner: 1. Do not say Tooker Gomberg was an ass in Edmonton's City Council to a Tooker Gomberg political supporter. 2. Do not show your brand new TIE Interceptor to three Technic heads. They will mock (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  leJOS Interface

I am happy to announce that there is a visual interface for leJOS. It is written in Java, and runs on Linux and Java. It has an editor and can do every important command line option. The first release is at www.geocities.com/gombos_2000/ Andy (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

  Man oh MAN! Why can't dreams be real??

My latest dream: I walk into a Target and naturally head towards the Lego aisle. Only thing is, there isn't *a* Lego aisle. There are four of them. The first two had all of the 2001 sets, ho hum, I was not interested in them, because I happened to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: new Technic product shown!

(...) Sounds pretty good to me. Lego have already had a fire engine in the Technic range, and people sometimes mistake my red mobile crane for a fire engine, so does that count? :-) I like the idea of an ambulance - what functions would you have in (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2001)

  calum, my train is on my desk

Hey, I have my only LEGO train set on my desk right now. Have a boo. Just thought I'd try coontributing to the non-technic area of this discussion group. Oh if you want it (for whtever reason), plus track, i'm more than willing to trade it. i'll (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Elemental Challenge

"Wayne R Hussey" <eskimo2@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:G5AC8E.8zy@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) have (...) Do you have the chain links for these gears, and the rare universal joints also? What about the tires that fit over the 9 tooth (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact