  *198169 (-5)
  Behold The Power Of Cheese...

This is some info on Doc (From life on mars) from lego.com/mars: OCCUPATION: Scientist EXPERTISE: Inventing FAVORITE FOOD: Freeze-Dried IceCream FAVORITE COLOR: White DISLIKES: Cheese This is info on Mac (Also from life on mars): OCCUPATION: Space (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A32A16E.30CC55...est.net... (...) I'd prefer them to stay 6-wide. Moving to 8-wide would likely mean at least a 33% more bricks to build a train which means the cost would go up a fair (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  bulldozer links, where can I get some?

I am looking for some of the bulldozer type chain links and I want to know where I can get some. The only stipulation is that the price has to be in australian dollars. (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) That's the real legal question. One where there may be lots of precedent (in some countries) but may still be taken on a case-by-case basis. The pieces are patented (I'm not clear on LEGO's current patent status, I seem to recall its scope (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hypothetically Speaking...

(...) Ultimately, no, I suppose it doesn't much matter to me, as there'd still be the issue of particular prototypes and genres. Personally I prefer 8W, and North American prototype (or near to it). As long as the basics can be had, like track, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact