  *197898 (-5)
  Re: Can ebay feedback get worse than this:

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message news:G599KA.Czo@lugnet.com... (...) Hehehe, you should try Russian and add talking without "be" verbs. -Will (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: How do you view your LEGO collection?

(...) I can honestly say that A is my reason for having a Lego collection. Though sometimes it wrecks my mind why I have so many of those little bits of ABS, it is for my well being and not for profit that I have them. I haven't sold a single Lego (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mirroring models

(...) If you save your wing as a file (ex. wing.dat), then you can open a new file in MLCad, go to Multipart-Import Model, find your wing.dat file and import it. Then select the main model of the newer file, click the Add-Part button, check the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How do you view your LEGO collection?

(...) F. Like a monkey on my back that demands to be fed. Constantly. Ok, that's how I feel lately, with the almost nightly stops at Toys R Us on the drive home from work, the extended drive to the boonies seeking Wal*Marts for new SW sets, but it's (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"John Neal" <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:3A313617.3B094C...est.net... (...) From my understanding, the instruction program is only for the purpose of making instructions, and all of that is done in Billund. I think that the program is (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact