  *197745 (-5)
  Re: Mike's Brickbay shop - new inventory added

(...) It does look like the screen shots are out of date now, since I just rechecked the site, but they were current as of a day or two ago. Paypal used to define Instant eCheck as "credit card" - meaning the sucked the money from a CC. They defined (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: PayPal International

Yes i successfully registered with paypal, it takes a few days to get activated as they send you about 4 cents to confirm the account, but other than that no hassles. Aaron "Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  avete notato....

Italy ~6200 Usa ~7950 Siamo a meno 1750... chissa`... :-)) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Scotfest 2000 reminder / open invitation

This is good news. Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  2001 Star Wars Sets

I've just phoned the LEGO shop at Bluewater, and they don't have a date yet for when they will have the new Star Wars sets in stock, all they could say was that it will be next year (and definitely not before christmas like last year). Ben (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact