  *197490 (-5)
  Re: space box update

I now have the box and will send it on after the BAYLUG meeting on 12/9. Roger (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Yes, I saw that you'd posted a few message over the last few days. My impression of you is a general skeptic - you'll believe something when it happens. So I was a bit surprised on the message you posted. Not a bad surprise. Just a surprise. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop news

Just remembered they have a few of the 'rebel wrecker' - 8858 think its c.£49 "Ronan Webb" <rwebb@ehnospamaltavista.net> wrote in message news:G57L4n.DoM@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.ie)

  World Cup Jerseys

I've been re-drawing the jerseys from the Lego download and started looking to re-create the "Official" jerseys from world cup teams. I've done the French, German, Canadian, Norwegian, and Wales teams... What other jerseys would be neat to recreate (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.sports)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) Sorry it took me so long to respond (I've been away from the net for about a week). Here are a few links: I was suprised to have little luck finding much on the web. I've enclosed 3 articles from the Corpus Christi Caller Times - it seems that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact