  *197398 (-5)
  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

Whatever happened to the idea of a custom lugnet.trains Idea Book? I know there was a tread about this a while ago... Bryan "sebarile-MOBL" <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote in message news:G56BsM.7AC@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: F40PH Instructions on Brickshelf

Bob, These instructions are great. Thanks for sharing. I plan to print them out on quality paper and make into a nice, custom booklet for my own reference. Bryan "Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message news:G55Kz7.CAy@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

  New AT-ST, using plates

This is my latest AT-ST Scout Walker. I think the arrangement of plates makes the face look quite authentic, although the face may be a little too long overall. The legs are a bit naff, but I thought I'd show it anyway: (URL) also something cunning (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Idea for ldraw.org page

How about recognizing, either on the front page, or on the download page, the most prolific part authors per vote or per year. It seems like there are usually 3-4 authors at any given time who really carry the load for creating new parts, and it (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Cosa veggono le mie pupille?

(...) Ciao Ernesto (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact