  *197096 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

"Ben Roller" <broller@mail.clemson.edu> wrote in message news:G54KBx.8K4@lugnet.com... (...) truly (...) various (...) I think people may be reading way too much into this. My guess is that "build any three dimensional creation" is analagous to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Update 12/05 (was Re: Update on AZ AFOL Meeting)

I should have no problems making it there. Most of my Lego is in storage at the moments so I'll just bring me. See you then. Patrick Goodsell pgoodsell@home.com p_goodsell@mindspring.com "Jason Ellis" <jae@interwrx.com.nospam> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Give Rick a ride fund! (was Re: December 10th Meeting)

(...) You know, when I was on delivery in Commerce Township (down M-59 a wee ways), the night manager was swiping money from the drop box--someone was consistently coming up $20 short every night--so we all started carrying our cash around with us. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: License - again

Is this about a license for parts-builders or the format of the DAT files ? Personally I think the current DAT file structure is the best there is . Of course one would want higher quality outputs from Povray like the heads i've seen in other (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Yeah, I'm pretty sure that'll be true-- after all, one of the major costs in manufacturing is the time it takes in changing from one mold to another, when you could have been pumping out more parts. Also, I seem to recall that if the color's (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact