  *196956 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Something like "if you wandered in here from the pressrelease <backlink>, that list is incomplete and may be out of date, click on the globe for a complete list" Journalists aren't always the greatest at connecting dots and drawing inferences, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Uj...

Du kan ju alltid handla aktier i IT-branchen... Det är ännu dyrare =) /Jocke "Tobbe Arnesson" <tnt@arnesson.nu> wrote in message news:3a2e0aca.720234...net.com... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.se)

  CAD formats (was Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) One hopes for the latter but fears for the former. We have a licensing problem with the parts library, which we need to address, quickly, IMHO, or stumbling blocks of our own making could prevent TLC legal from approving use of the LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Anyone else notice this quote?

(...) I suppose that today I feel like a dreamer! :-) (...) It seems to me that they already have many of these systems in place to a certain extent. They are just not being used as effectively and efficiently as possible. Add to the mix the prices (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Vedere per credere!

Quale lista? Ci saranno 27k link tra cui quelli del menuframe. Vi riferite ad ItLug? Carlo Ottolina ha scritto nel messaggio ... (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact