  *196951 (-5)
  Re: RIS 2.0 content !!!

(...) Unless you reboot a lot, it's not about how long it takes to load, it's about how long it takes to do common operations. That said, I have no idea how fast ME is on common tasks compared to 2000, but 2000 has been to my perception, a bit (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Nuovo Iscritto....

Tutti i migliori auguri al giovin virgulto! :-) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: License - again

(...) I thought we were close to having the right mods in a previous draft. (...) In view of the implications contained in *this*: (URL) w.r.t. designing your own custom sets for TLC to manufacture for you... I think it is *extremely* important to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Vedere per credere!

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:G54nu6.FoI@lugnet.com... (...) Grandioso! E ancora più incredibile questo: "The LEGO Company now gives consumers power over product development, including the extraordinary step (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Alrite!! I can finally 'design' a Metroliner and order all the bricks on-line. And how about all those classic space sets that are missing from my collection.... Mark "my bank-account sgonna faint in 2002" de Kock (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact