  *196649 (-5)
  Re: Beretta 9mm Pistol

(...) heh.. cool... i worked on getting a functioning trigger in place last night.. i'm slowly working my way up to building an H&K MP5 (URL) i get the mechanics working using the Beretta as a test. J (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: My ideas - Space, Castle, etc.

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) Space (...) Nice idea, but.... I'd rather have a LEGO patch to put on my existing jacket. I have an emotional investment in the leather jacket I already have! Kevin (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Line in MLcad come not over in POVRAY

If you're using L3P to convert a DAT file to POV-Ray format, the type-2 lines are simply dropped. You can try to use thin quads in stead. Fredrik (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  RE: 5 wide sports car

(...) Thanks! (...) Heh. I have built an 8-wide Cadillac with a V-8[1]. And I have built an approximately 5x10 van/truck that was motorized with a 9V geared motor and micromotor. Hopefully, I'l have time to do a nicer looking 6-wide or 8-wide (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

  Re: RIS 2.0 content !!!

Also, there is 718 pcs inside. Therefore, the box tells us that Windows 98/Me (Millenium Edition ???) is required ? If Lego excludes W98 or other, it is bad news... A good news : the IR Tower uses USB. - Christophe - (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact