  *196588 (-5)
  Re: LegO'Z 2000.Qld.02

Thanks Kerry, I wasn't sure that it was definett, i guess it is now Aaron "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message news:G4sG1B.Kxy@lugnet.com... (...) us (...) Stink (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  It's...The New Colour Thread!

(...) Is it only these three colours that have been introduced? (Note new Subject: line, I'm hoping to drag folks in). Is there also a grey-purple, or is that the Scala colour? Have we got an OFFICIAL listing of all new colours yet, or does it look (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  image processing in VB

Hi: We also want to use both: the spirit.ocx and vportal2.dll In addition we need an image processing tool. Are there some usefull modules for VB? (VB portals? ) Perhaps there are already the original LEGO functions implemented in VB? greetings (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.vc)

  Re: UK Lego Train fans - Lets Get Serious

(...) ML is MetroLiner which uses grey doors and windows (although the doors are red/white/blue striped, with stickers), as Huw refers to above. Grey is a handsome color, but I haven't seen a UK train livery that uses lots of grey. Of course my (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: R: sumo

(...) Un metodo semplice per valutare i motori ?? Montali uno alla volta su un 8457 Power Puller e guarda quanto tirano 8-))))) CiaoCiaoSergio (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact