  *196470 (-10)
  Re: M.N.E.B. (6909/6969 combo alternate)

(...) Cool. I am amazed at how you can take two sets that themselves arent that good and make them look so good as a combo. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Help identifying set !

Well since it's not that worthy and it is in really great condition -¾ I 'd use it as source of spare parts :-)) ! Enjoy Dejan "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:G51Iqz.8uw@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) I know some people don't buy because they don't want (or need) huge quantities, and I'm ok with that, but if there weren't a goodly number of people who are ok with buying in those quantities I wouldn't have had 120+ orders in the last few (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Travel to Bay Area - confirmed 12/4 to 12/15

(...) Hi Frank. I'm not sure how to get from there to the 880 freeway northbound, so you might ask someone there at the Inn. Once you're northbound on the freeway, you'll travel for about 15 minutes or so, past Milpitas and into Fremont. Take the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Books for Mindstorms

(...) It depends what you want from a book! I have a few of them and in my opinion..... "Dave Baum's Definitive Guide to LEGO Mindstorms" is a good general intro + loads of good projects and models + loads of NQC "The Unofficial Guide to LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.books)

  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

Thanks for the info. I am accually ldrawing the 8480 space shuttle and that has some rubber belts in it. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: NCQ 2.2

(...) The details are in the release notes... (URL) a high level, the major improvements include new features for Scout and RCX 2.0 support. Plus a few minor bug fixes and tweaks. Dave (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Anyone have empty blue tubs?

Greetings, fellow AFOL, I'm not new to Lugnet, however I am new to the area. I just moved to Towson, Maryland, just north of Baltimore. Is there anyone nearby? Maybe we can meet some time. My four year-old son, Spencer, and I are enjoying a fairly (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.loc.us.md)

  Does anyone have the Comborider instructions?

I want the instructions for the big RoboRiders, but they can apparently no longer be found at lego.com. I tried to load the smaller riders, but they are all one big error. Are these on brickshelf or anything? (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Lego at PowerHouse

(...) If (...) yep, I am, definitely - just not on the 16th. Too much on that day - another club has its christmas picnic and I'll be busy running around my new house exclaiming the joys of an empty house (this will only last till the 19th when the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact