  *196370 (-10)
  Re: UK Lego Train fans - Lets Get Serious

(...) Ok, so I just parcel up my train gear and send it to you, yes? To whom will you be displaying this fine set up ? When ? Where? Can I play ? Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Looking for Blue Barbie VW Beetle

I know this is a little off-topic for ...cle, but I am trying to find a blue Barbie VW Beetle by Mattel. If anyone has seen one, I'd be very interested in knowing what store had it. As far as I can tell, only TRU seems to be carrying the blue one. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  polybag Ninja, RR, Adventure...

I thought I read somewhere that someone saw polybag ninja sets (raft and glider) somewhere. Does anyone know anything about it? Was it in the states and was it just a few select stores? I would love to get my hands on them to finish my ninja (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: New MoC: Wagon repair shop

Overhere (Sassenheim, Netherlands): Vliko-bak Duq "Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G4yxHv.G53@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Cleveland area gathering

(...) Where ya' coming from? I might be able to give you a ride. Or, if you can get an RTA to somewhere close, I can pick you up there. There is a park-n-ride in Westlake that is only about 3-5 minutes drive from Adrian's place. I usually take the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

You can use Ldraw-mode to model any curved parts. If you use it to model the technic flexible hose (not the ribbed kind), then the "inner" cylinder used for the subpart is the correct diameter for the belts. I just created a belt to go between two (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Hey, I don't care, I read most of the newsgroups, and I'm guilty of posting in the wrong place occasionally, too (especially when it's a follow-up). Posts about ideas for LEGO siege engines belong in lugnet.castle, have no fear; but if we're (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: printf question

I have also tried this idea. Thanks for the suggestion though. To be more exact about the character I am getting though, it is a letter Y with two dashes in it. Each dash being a third from the top and a third from the bottom. I am at my wits end. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 3 Section Telescopic Crane Boom

I had another mechanism in mind. I'll see if I get a chance one of these days to make a prototype.... Duq "Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G503FM.4tz@lugnet.com... (...) add (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Eric, Sorry about all the cross-posting. I'm still sort of new here, and I keep forgetting to keep my messages posted to the correct topic. Cheers! T.J. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact