  *196365 (-10)
  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

You can use Ldraw-mode to model any curved parts. If you use it to model the technic flexible hose (not the ribbed kind), then the "inner" cylinder used for the subpart is the correct diameter for the belts. I just created a belt to go between two (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Hey, I don't care, I read most of the newsgroups, and I'm guilty of posting in the wrong place occasionally, too (especially when it's a follow-up). Posts about ideas for LEGO siege engines belong in lugnet.castle, have no fear; but if we're (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: printf question

I have also tried this idea. Thanks for the suggestion though. To be more exact about the character I am getting though, it is a letter Y with two dashes in it. Each dash being a third from the top and a third from the bottom. I am at my wits end. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: 3 Section Telescopic Crane Boom

I had another mechanism in mind. I'll see if I get a chance one of these days to make a prototype.... Duq "Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G503FM.4tz@lugnet.com... (...) add (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Eric, Sorry about all the cross-posting. I'm still sort of new here, and I keep forgetting to keep my messages posted to the correct topic. Cheers! T.J. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Gear train friction?

One of the tough problems in building a clock is to design a very low friction, very tall gear ratio drive. I want the spool to turn around somewhat less than once every half hour, and the escapement to turn once every six seconds, so I need around (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) If there's one thing that you can rely on in BrikWars, it's that there will always be a rules revision in the works that will clear up a lot of problems. You should start seeing the effects of the current revision in the latter half of this (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Greetings Anthony, Thanks for your post and link concerning siege engines. If you don't mind I'm going to shamefully copy your ballistae design and mount it on each of the 4 turrets on my keep. I think I'll leave the trebuchet for another (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Eidolon Engineering releases Spiffcraft to Public

(...) Cool! If no one else minds, I'll do this tonight when I get home from work. Dave! (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Micro Scout powered scorpion

(...) Thanks! I'm glad you liked it =). ~Nathan (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 3 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact