 Znap / *273 (-5)
Subject:
instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:02:45 GMT

Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

mikeheide

Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:05:28 GMT

In lugnet.znap, Steve Hassenplug <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote:

At 01:49 PM 2/20/07, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP.

I forgot there is a ZNAP group on Lugnet...  :)

Yeah, I forgot them too in my pile, but they happily resurfaced. ;~D

Enjoy the movie (poor quality)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomotive/NovaLUG-shows/PEI/gbc-movie1.avi

I uploaded the movie again, but without result... I dont know what is wrong the
2 other movies I uploaded were successful...
I might e-mail it to you so you can view it and maybe post it somewhere...

I always find those loud ball-pumps very
annoying.  But, still, it's very cool.  I like your stuff.
Steve

Thanks! I'm working on a really cool module, but it's not completed yet and I go
back on the road for a couple of months, so it'll wait...

JM

Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:09:25 GMT

At 01:49 PM 2/20/07, Jean-Marc Détraz wrote:
Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP.

I forgot there is a ZNAP group on Lugnet...  :)

Enjoy the movie (poor quality)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomotive/NovaLUG-shows/PEI/gbc-movie1.avi

Enjoy this movie:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomotive/NovaLUG-shows/PEI/gbc-movie2.avi

I always find those loud ball-pumps very
annoying.  But, still, it's very cool.  I like your stuff.

I can't wait until the pictures are
moderated.  Something's wrong with Movie 2  (it can't find the file)

Steve

Subject:
2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:49:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello gang!

Here is finally a working GBC module ferris wheel made out of ZNAP.
After many reflexions, I wanted to put at a good use some of my ZNAP pieces.
I was thinking for quite a while on how to use a ferris wheel for the GBC.

The unloading part is easy, but the loading part gave me some work to do...
Then I got the idea of dropping the balls vertically onto the baskets. It works
at about 90% which is just good enough to have a good try.
I displayed it last weekend in the JFF in Charlottetown, PEI
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=235498>

It worked twice for 5 hours in a row. (WAY too long! but quite a test for the
modules). The balls missing the baskets went on the floor sometimes and the kids
were always enjoying collect them and put them back into the circuit...

The way I use the orange tower was the solution I chose in order to use the
Ferris wheel. I would prefer to build a different "feeding" method, but it takes
time!!!

Enjoy the movie (poor quality)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomotive/NovaLUG-shows/PEI/gbc-movie1.avi

The second module is a simple one, yet 100% reliable! A track on the bottom of
the entry basket,
and a serie of rotating technic plate 1x5
<http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=2711>
The sloping angle can vary, but it can't climb on a high angle. In the position
it is in, ther is never 2 balls climbing together, even if there is lots of them
coming in at the same time.

Enjoy this movie:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Legomotive/NovaLUG-shows/PEI/gbc-movie2.avi

I realize that I will have to take more and better pictures...

LMKWYT, JM

Re: Laptop cooling platform MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.znap
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:17:06 GMT

Very nice! Function all the way ; ) I must try something similar (though perhaps with some unwanted bionicle parts from the new viking sets...) Thaks for sharing and God Bless,

Nathan

Visit my brickshelf gallery: (pic=link)

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact