 Western/Wild West / 58
57  |  59
Subject:
Ninja and Castle? What? (was: Re: Future Wild West Possibilities)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:54:25 GMT

In lugnet.western, Frank Filz writes:
[snip]

There is also no interaction between the ninja
and the rest of the castle theme.

Why should there be any interaction between ninja and other castle sets? One
is in Japan, the rest is in Europe! How would they meet? (Where would they
meet? Halfway thru? In Pakistan?  :-)
If anything, I'd think interaction between Fright Knight and Royals. (In fact,
I'm planning a story-line about that.)

-Shiri