 Western/Wild West / 36
Re: Future Wild West Possibilities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 06:44:21 GMT

In lugnet.western, Rich Manzo writes:
Just give us the tools to
spark thier interest.

David
Pitty those who forget history for they are doomed to repeat it.

  Exactly right its up to the parents. And I totally agree with your final
sentance there are so many kids who have no idea of their history and the
history of their country.

-Rich
What sets would you like to see?
1.I think that Jonathan's idea about the Iron Clads is great.
2.A huge earth and wood fort would be great too.
3.A camp set
4.What about a cool bridge that both sides could be trying win.

What do you think?
I know you probably got some ideas too Rich

David