 Western/Wild West / 307
Re: My New Webpage!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 18:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Timothy Jones writes:
In lugnet.publish, John Rudy writes:
Finally, I have a webpage showcasing my mocs.  Head on
over to:
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/index.htm
to see everything.

-John Rudy
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/index.htm
One question-how did you make the hat on this fig? (2nd from bottom on
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/morepics.htm )
Tim

On my way out the door, its a broken smooth tire on a men's black wig.
-John