 Publishing / 2260

Subject:
My New Webpage!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:58:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Finally, I have a webpage showcasing my mocs.  Head on
over to:
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/index.htm
to see everything.

-John Rudy
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/index.htm

Re: My New Webpage!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:46:14 GMT

In lugnet.publish, John Rudy writes:
Finally, I have a webpage showcasing my mocs.  Head on
over to:
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/index.htm
to see everything.

Nice work!  Love Doc Brown's hair!!!

--Todd

Re: My New Webpage!!!
lugnet.publish, lugnet.western, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 20:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.publish, John Rudy writes:
Finally, I have a webpage showcasing my mocs.  Head on
over to:
http://www.cortland.edu/ace/ace2000/john/index.htm
to see everything.

Nice work!  Love Doc Brown's hair!!!