 Western/Wild West / 268
  Federali's and the Alamo

Well, It's been a while since there has been any type of new post here, so here goes. I am on a brief foray into the exciting (and cheap)worlds of cancelled themes. Ninja and Adv. have been getting my buck for a few months as they are on clearance (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)

  Re: Federali's and the Alamo

(...) That sounds like a good idea. I don't have the brick wall pieces from the pirate sets but I am sure that there could be some substitute out there. Great ideas Jon! Thanks David (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.western)