 Western/Wild West / 222
    New Pic of my Confederates —David Little
   I just put up another pic of some Confederate soldiers that I just finished. You can check them out here (URL) let me know what you think good or bad? Thank you David (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: New Pic of my Confederates —Howard Aikins
     (...) These figures look great. They are some of the best custom figures I have ever seen. I would really like to know the supplies and process you used. With results like these I might try this myself! Howie. (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: New Pic of my Confederates —Jon Furman
   Wow, These look even betterthan the earlier ones, although my fave is still the guy withthe sword. I'd buy em if they werein stores, not just because I like the idea of confederate troops, but there is an element of quality craftsmanship here. Those (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.minifigs)

        Re: New Pic of my Confederates —David Little
   (...) They are not really that hard to do. So I would say there is no need for to buy them off ebay. It does cost alittle to buy supplies at first. I will try to explain the best that I can on the methods that I used in painting these figures. The (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.minifigs)