 Underground / 137
Re: rock raiders praise
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 17:17:10 GMT

I don't know if I will ever wax nostalgic about rock raiders sets 20 years
from now, but I do appreciate the figs a lttle more now.  I guess that's
what is great about many of the minifig packs...even if you don't collect
that particular theme, you can get some/most of the unique figs (without
spending big bucks)

                     John

I personally don't really care for Rock Raiders as a theme but the fig-pack is
the best one (for any theme) in quite some time.  Let's see 1 fig pack
contains:
1 space marine (brown helmet, neon green visor, psycho head, as is)
1 space pilot (blue lady, as is)
1 space engineer (orange guy with extra neon visor and the mustach/raised
                  glasses head)
1 space colony/town construction worker (red hair/stuble head, rest as is)
1 confederate soldier (frowning face, rest as is)

5 generic grunts.  What could be better.  I guess if your not a Wild
West/Town/Space fan the pack is useless but I plan on getting at least 100 of
them.

-Lord Insanity