 Trains / Train Organizations / TCLTC / 157
Re: The TCLTC Relocates to the Twin Cities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2011 15:38:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Benn Coifman wrote:
   In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, John Neal wrote:
   And just like that, the TCLTC has returned back to the Twin Cities of Minneapolis & St. Paul, and in style!

Welcome back to the Midwest!

Thanks, Benn!

   It has been great to be able to work on the layout again and come out of the semi-retirement state we were in. I am still getting together some decent pics of the space; I’ll post them soon.

Looking forward to them.

Benn

BTW, are you still the go to man for lego train shirts? (not that I’m presently in need, but hey, got to keep the roloedex up to date).

I’m sure you meant the proverbial rolodex, but yeah, I still can do that:-)

JOHN