 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 31
Re: New layout taking shape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 18:46:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.mltc, Ross Crawford wrote:
   After a week of building, the new layout is starting to take shape.

Wow, this new layout ~REALLY IS~ taking shape! I have always enjoyed the “unusual” things and bits of humour found on your layout. Looks like this layout well surely please in that department. I really enjoyed the pics, and you can really see the “growth” M<LTC has had over the year, your layout is becoming more and more detailed and cohesive. Nice work, and the archaeological site is really a cool idea. (puts that in my list of cool ideas to “steal”.)

Janey “Red Brick”

Shotlighted.