 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 30
29  |  31
Subject:
New layout taking shape
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:52:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After a week of building, the new layout is starting to take shape. Another big session today saw the bulk of the main station completed, while the members got to see the progress of the various modules.

Some highlights:

   The mountain area, showing the 3 main loops, a couple of tunnel entrances, and one of the 3 large bridges

   The farm area, with crop circles and crashed UFO

   The egyptian tomb, recently uncovered by archeaologists

   The lighthouse, with working lamp (well OK it isn’t working yet but it will be)

   The department store, not yet complete

   The station, not yet complete

More pictures here after moderation.

Thanks to Teunis for letting us test out his new BBQ!

ROSCO