 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 26
Re: M>ltc voted 2nd best layout at Stawell Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 00:13:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.mltc, Ross Crawford wrote:
   M>ltc displayed our current layout at the Grampians Train Show in Stawell this weekend. It was another great weekend, with a few noteworthy points: • (snip) Anyway, all the pics are here after moderation, and there’s some pics of other layouts here if you’re interested.

Enjoy!

Oh, and did I mention how cold it was????

ROSCO

Hey M>ltc congrats on your 2nd place! Your layout is becoming quite impressive (I ran through the deep links).

Oh btw, I am not entirely clear, was it cold???

Janey “Thank gosh it’s summer here, Red Brick”