 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 25
24  |  26
Subject:
M>ltc voted 2nd best layout at Stawell Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:57:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

M>ltc displayed our current layout at the Grampians Train Show in Stawell this weekend. It was another great weekend, with a few noteworthy points:

   1. It was cold!

   2. Unfortunately, not enough tables were available to display our full 8x3 module layout, so after some hasty re-organisation, we displayed a smaller 6x3 layout. Of course we bragged to the model railroaders how easy it was for us to re-organise it ;)

   3. It was very cold!

   4. We ran a “Mega Chief”, consisting of 2 Super Chief sets minus 1 Observation car plus 1 Dome car plus 1 B unit.

   5. It was so @#$% cold!!

   6. We were voted 2nd best layout by the public!

Anyway, all the pics are here after moderation, and there’s some pics of other layouts here if you’re interested.

Enjoy!

Oh, and did I mention how cold it was????

ROSCO

(FUT .org.mltc)