 Trains / Train Organizations / 887
Re: Second Day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 06:02:08 GMT

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120200/PIC00020.JPG

This pic is finally all the NELUG memebers at the show explaining at the
same time, "Yes LEGO has been making trains for over 30 years!"

All kidding aside, it looks great! I love that the entire table is covered
in studs.

SteveB

In lugnet.trains.org, Eric Kingsley writes:
What do you think these people are looking at?

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120200/PIC00017.JPG

Hmmm...

OK here are some quick day 2 pics.  Once again these are unedited.  I will sort
through them later and make an official page.

http://www.nelug.org/greenberg120200/

For those into more detail and closeups you might want to start at the bottom
and work up.  For those interested in crowds start at the top.  I now noticed
that I still missed some of the details so I will take a bunch more pic's
tomorrow.

You will see here a working Ferris Wheel with a playground, Crocks attacking a
herd of Sheep, Cat in a tree (Thanks WAMALUG), Majician act at one of the
railroad stations, and much more.

It's hard to get detailed photo's with all the people around!  I will get some
before we start tomorrow and just before we break down.

It is a blast!!!

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

In lugnet.announce, Eric Kingsley writes:
The New England LEGO Users Group (NELUG) will be participaiting in their first
ever train show this weekend (December 2nd and 3rd) at the Greenberg Train
Show in Wilmington MA.

Show times are:

Saturday, December 2nd  11:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, December 3rd  11:00am - 4:00pm

Admission is:
$6 adults, $2 ages 6-12.

Directions:
The Shriners Auditorium is located 12 miles north of Boston.  Take I-93 to • Exit
39, turn right onto Concord Street, go 1/4 mile then turn left on Fordham • Road.

For more information visit either the NELUG homepage or the Greenberg website.

http://www.nelug.org/
http://www.greenbergshows.com/

Pictures will follow early next week.