 Trains / Train Organizations / 2571
Re: COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 19:05:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Paul Janssen wrote:
   Last weekend, we participated in the train event of the COSI in Toledo, OH, together with MichLTC, and 2 other non-Lego clubs. It was a good show, and it was great to talk to the MichLTC crowd. Despite that half of our stuff is tied up at the Shrine of the Lady of the Snows, we had a nice layout, with several new MOCS.

A big crowd pleaser was John Bucy’s underwater/beach scene

Our downtown Columbus Skyline is slowly forming, 1 and 2/3 rd buildings were shown:

Besides the large structures, we also had some nice little scenes, like the christmas tree lot:

More pictures here:

John Bucy: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65924

Paul Janssen: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=66141

Next show will be our first real home show, GATS Columbus, Feb 2004.

Paul

Here are some more pics of our layout, Jason Spears’ gallery:

Paul