 Trains / 21944
More Pics Re: COLTC at the COSI Toledo Show Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:22:21 GMT

It was a neat show.  Here are some more pics that I took while there, of the
COLTC and the MichLUG displays:

Troy

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
Last weekend, we participated in the train event of the COSI in Toledo, • OH,
together with MichLTC, and 2 other non-Lego clubs. It was a good show, and • it
was great to talk to the MichLTC crowd. Despite that half of our stuff is • tied
up at the Shrine of the Lady of the Snows, we had a nice layout, with • several
new MOCS.

A big crowd pleaser was John Bucy's underwater/beach scene

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=598885<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/jbucy/COLTC/COSI-Toledo2003/thumb/beach-underwater06.jpg_thumb
.jpg>>

Our downtown Columbus Skyline is slowly forming, 1 and 2/3 rd buildings • were
shown:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=598897<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/jbucy/COLTC/COSI-Toledo2003/thumb/downtown07.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Besides the large structures, we also had some nice little scenes, like • the
christmas tree lot:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=601088<http://www.brickshel
f.com/gallery/brickbuy/COSI-Toledo/thumb/dsc01022.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

More pictures here:

John Bucy: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=65924>

Paul Janssen: <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=66141>

Next show will be our first real home show, GATS Columbus, Feb 2004.

Paul