 Trains / Train Organizations / 2462
Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 15:07:43 GMT

[ ... snipped ... ]

I think having a vendor that actually owns a "brick and mortar" store is • great,
that means he can sell sets at a reasonalble price.

jt

By the time I got to Tom's booth he only had one 10013 set left and it was
marked at $16.99 - same price as the LEGO catalog.  I don't know what he
sold 4511 and 4512 for but I suspect it was also catalog price.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)

(...) I agree. We did a show in March and there was a vendor selling LEGO trains. Most of them were older collectable trains so the prices were a bit high for the standard show visitor, but it was nice to be able to point people in his direction (...) (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc)