 Trains / Train Organizations / 2459
Re: NCLTC Takes 1st Place at Raleigh GATS! (Long)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Mike Walsh wrote:
This past weekend NCLTC had our layout on display at the Great American
Train Show (GATS) in Raleigh, North Carolina.  This is the third GATS show
we have done and while our layout has always been popular, we have never won
the competition.

Much to our suprise, Sunday afternoon we were awarded 1st Prize!

snip

Mike

Congratulations to all the participating NCLTC members!
Mike, thank you for crafting such a detailed report.  Nothing can ever take the
place of being there, but your descriptions along with the pictures in the links
you provided are certainly the next best thing.

sheree