 Trains / Train Organizations / 2316
Re: G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:34:13 GMT

What's the 3V for?

John Gerlach wrote:

The new town layout looks great (pictures to come), Dan Siskind, Bill
Toenjes and Stein Settergren did yeoman's work in rebuilding the track bed
beneath the two mainlines.  Conan worked on setting up our 3volt power
supply, using Cat5 network cables and boxes mounted on the bottom of each
table.  Me?  I, uh, was there!  <grin>

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/