 Trains / 19871

Subject:
G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 05:35:03 GMT

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (www.gmltc.org) is pleased to announce
we will be displaying our LEGO train layout at the "Day Out With Thomas™"
event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse
in St. Paul, MN from April 25-27 and May 1-4, 2003.
This is an extremely popular event with an expected attendance of 15,000 to
20,000 people over the 7 days.

Hours:
Fri 04/25 - 9:15am to 4:00pm, Sat 04/26 - 8:00am to 5:30pm
Sun 04/27 - 8:30am to 4:00pm
Thu 05/01 - 9:15am to 4:00pm, Fri 05/02 - 9:15am to 8:00pm
Sat 05/03 - 8:00am to 5:30pm, Sun 05/04 - 8:30am to 4:30pm

Tickets:
$14 per ticket (ages 1 and up)
Tickets include admission to the event, all of the activities on the property,
including a train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, and admission to the
Jackson Street Roundhouse, a Railroad Museum

Event Activities include:
20 Minute Rides with Thomas the Tank Engine, Meet Sir Topham Hatt™, Face
Painting, Magicians, Clowns, Thomas & Friends™ Storytelling and Videos,
Thomas the Tank Engine Play Areas

Visit: TicketWeb
http://www.ticketweb.com/thomas.html
Or Call 1.866.468.7630
Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm, Saturday: 9am-8pm, Sunday: 9am-7 pm

For more information about this event visit:
http://www.mtmuseum.org
--
Bill Toenjes
Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club
www.gmltc.org

Re: G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event