 Trains / Train Organizations / 1611
  New Train Club Founded-- Twin Cities LEGO Train Club (TCLTC)

Although I am a member of the Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club, I am forming a sister club called the Twin Cities LEGO Train Club. This club will differ from the GMLTC in that it will be a truly modular club, with members providing their own modules (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  Re: New Train Club Founded-- Twin Cities LEGO Train Club (TCLTC)

Wow, very cool John. I'd love to see some pictures of what you have built so far. It will be interesting to see how the club's layout works with a "true" modular mentality in LEGO. I'm guess that it will be designed for 8 wide of course. Good luck (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)