 Trains / Train Organizations / 1544
Re: GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 17:08:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

That part of the story was quite familiar for me.
Just one last question: which
was the first LTC to exhibit at GATS?
The PNLTC or Conan with "his" GMLTC layout?

That's a can of worms!

Conan as an individual exhibitor clearly predates the PNLTC by a lot but
it's a matter of semantics as to whether he "was" the GMLTC all by himself.
Not a can I want to pop open at this time :-)

FUT to the group lugnet.trains.org