 Trains / Train Organizations / 117
Re: Space Original Creations Etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:10:23 GMT

I agree with everything Todd said except for the below part...

Todd Lehman wrote:

Lar shared his wisdom thusly: <well, ok that wasn't the original attribution tag>

We truly have had some amazing sites. Once GMLTC has their act together
and gets all the pictures posted there that are out there in one place
or another I expect that one to "win" handily.

PNLTC was featured already...about 1 year ago...

   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-097.html

...but there's no reason that it couldn't get on the list again if there
were something hugely new and cool there.  At the very least, a "Past Pick
Update" may be in order for it at some point.

And PNLTC may well deserve an update. After all, it's got my cars there
so
it's by definition cool.  But I was talking about GMLTC, not PNLTC.
The real GMLTC site is not up yet.

But here are some teasers for it.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/gmltc_pics.html
http://www.skypoint.com/~jkelly69/gmltc/default.htm
http://www.visi.com/~demlow/lego/nmra99/
http://www.execpc.com/~pfoster/nmra/

Lots and lots of images. Just not an organized website yet. More
personal LEGO
than you've ever seen in one place before.

When the real site is up, it will be at www.gmltc.org

When the real site is up, it will blow a lot of people away. At least
that's what
John K keeps saying. He says it a lot.

1 - I can say that because I know I'm the best at building the things I
choose to specialize in, no need for votes or awards to confirm it. :-)

Note that Todd didn't disagree with that <grins, ducks and runs>

lugnet.